Amorphous boron powder
Product Name: Amorphous boron powder
Molecular formula: B,
CAS No.: 7440-42-8,
Specific gravity: 2.35 g/cm3,
Melting point: 2,160 ° C,
Boiling point: 2,550 ° C (sublimation).
Amorphous boron powder is odorless and odorless brown or dark brown powder, chemically active, stable in air at room temperature, heated to 300 ° C is oxidized, reached 700 ° C that is on fire.
* Pyrotechnic additives
* Preparation of other boride raw materials
* Oxygen free copper smelting deoxidizer
* Welding aid
* As an alloy component in special metal products
* Solid rocket propellant
* Car airbag initiator
* Coating and hardener
* Magnesia carbon brick additive for steelmaking high temperature furnace
* Components in high-tech ceramics
* Other applications requiring high purity boron
0.5 kg / aluminum plastic bag (vacuum), 10, 12.5 or 15 kg per barrel.
WhatsApp: +86 180 5010 0836
Other products of you are interested in: