Product Name:Monocrystalline Silicon, Monocrystallinesilicon
CAS No.: 7440-21-3
purity: 99.9999%, even more than 99.9999999%
Chemical formula: Si
Appearance properties: Dark brown amorphous non-metallic powder or hard and shiny crystals.
Solubility: Insoluble in water, insoluble in hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, soluble in hydrofluoric acid, lye.
Melting point: 1410 °C (lit.)
Boiling point: 2355 °C (lit.)
Density: 2.33 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
Water solubility: INSOLUBLE
Single crystal of silicon. A crystal with a substantially complete lattice structure. Different directions have different properties, it's a good semiconducting material.
Used in the manufacture of semiconductor devices, solar cells, and the like. It is made of high purity polycrystalline silicon in a single crystal furnace.
1. It is important semiconductor material for the manufacture of alloys, organosilicon compounds and silicon tetrachloride.
2. Used as a raw material for the manufacture of single crystal silicon, also used in the electronics industry
3. It is a raw material for manufacturing semiconductor silicon devices for high power rectifiers, high power transistors, diodes, switching devices, etc.
4. Used in the manufacture of semiconductor discrete devices, power devices, integrated circuits and epitaxial substrates.
5. Used in the production of polysilicon, single crystal silicon, silicon aluminum alloy and silicon steel alloy, etc.
6. Used in the manufacture of transistors, rectifiers and solar cells, also used in the manufacture of high silicon cast iron, silicon steel, various organosilicon compounds, etc.
7. Used as a raw material for preparing single crystal silicon.
8. Used as compound for making polysilicon, single crystal silicon, silicon aluminum alloy and silicon steel alloy
WhatsApp: +86 180 5010 0836
Other products of you are interested in: