Product Name: Potassium hydroxide
Molecular Formula: KOH
Molecular weight: 56.11
Appearance: white crystal
EINECS No.: 215-181-3
Grade Standard: Electron Grade, Industrial Grade
Melting point: 361 °C(lit.)
boiling point: 1320°C
Mainly used as the material of potash production, such as potassium permanganate, potassium carbonate, etc. In the pharmaceutical industry, for the production of potassium boron hydrogen, spironolactone, ShaGan alcohol, progesterone and testosterone propionate, etc. In the light industry for the production of potash soap, alkaline battery, cosmetics (e.g., cold cream, cold cream and shampoo).
1. It is primarily used as an intermediate in industrial manufacturing processes, such as the manufacture of fertilisers, potassium carbonate or other potassium salts and organic chemicals.
2. It is also used in the manufacture of detergents and in alkaline batteries.
3. Small-scale uses include drain cleaning products, paint removers and degreasing agents.
4. manufacture of liquid soap;
5. mordant for wood;
6. absorbing CO2;
7. mercerizing cotton;
8. paint and varnish removers;
9. electroplating, photoengraving and lithography;
10. printing inks;
11. in analytical chemistry and in organic syntheses.
12. Pharmaceutic aid (alkalizer).
Shipping: Shipped in 7 days after payment
1kg/ Aluminum Foil Bag with one plastic-bags inside;
5 kg/Aluminum Foil Bag with one plastic-bags inside;
25 kg/drum or as customer requirement
WhatsApp: +86 180 5010 0836
Other products of you are interested in: