Product Name: Barium acetate
CAS No.: 543-80-6
Molecular weight: 255.42
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Barium acetate is generally produced by the reaction of acetic acid with barium carbonate. It has also been used to It has acted as cationization agent for sensitive multiple reaction monitoring of plasma free fatty acid profiling in a fish oil human intervention. Barium acetate has been used in the process of titrating sulfates of quinine and quinidine in nonaqueous conditions. Electrophoresis in the presence of barium acetate has analytically and preparatively separate glycosaminoglycans. It has been documented to induce severe cardiac disrhythmia from ingestion.
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts.
6, Used as analytical reagent and mordant, also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
WhatsApp: +86 180 5010 0836
Other products of you are interested in: